Copernicus Single Student Hand Sanitizer Station - Base Model
Available August 2020!
Get those hands clean when the bell rings!
Dispenser sold separately.
When students return to school, easy-access to hand sanitizer will be critical upon entering the building and in busy common areas of the school. This more affordable base model provides the basics for a single hand sanitizing station for places where students enter the school, or in the classroom. This cart includes signage wire to post instructions and entry protocols, child lock out safety feature and one large drip tray to catch messy drips. It is built with sturdy metal tubing that is easy to wipe down and the 3” casters make this cart easy to move anywhere in a school. Its size is low enough for small elementary students to easily access the dispenser (floor to bottom of dispenser is 28 1/2").
- Sturdy metal frame that can be easily wiped down
- Signage wire to post instructions and entry protocols
- Child lock out feature
- 1 Large drip tray to catch messy drips as students use dispenser
- 3” locking casters
- Optional add-on: No-touch automatic dispensers Battery Operated or Battery/Power Adapter
- Measures: 51" (130 cm) H x 17" (44 cm) W x 24" (61 cm) D
- Floor to bottom of dispenser is 28 1/2" (72 cm)
- Lifetime Warranty