Copernicus Rectangular Clear Dry-Erase Divider Kit
Available September 2020!
As schools reopen, the use of physical barriers between students can help to prevent the spread of germs, particularly when physical distancing isn’t possible.
This rectangular configuration provides a clear, dry-erase divider for group tables in cafeterias or libraries.
These surface-hardened acrylic, ¼” thick panels are very durable and will withstand extended use. They provide an unobtrusive barrier which allows students to make eye contact and socialize, creating a more normal experience with each other.
These dividers fasten together quickly with a tool-free knob to connect and disconnect the acrylic panels as needed. Each panel includes two small non-slip feet to keep the dividers in place.
When a barrier is no longer needed, the acrylic panels can be taken apart and used as a painting surface or desk-sized easel.
- Nine ¼”(6mm) thick surfaced-hardened dry-erase acrylic panels with rounded corners
- Durable tool-free knob fastener
- Two non-slip feet on each panel
- Fits a 10ft long table
- Hang opaque paper and use as a privacy shield during testing
- Each panel measures: 24” (61 cm) x 24” (61 cm)
- 2 Year Warranty